India's Got Talent......

These past couple of days I have seen some amazing stuff. I only thought Indians were good at fixing computer problems and making tea.
First of all, as promised....our new design.

This will be the last one for a while. Remember from our Lord Ganesh post it is time for him to go into the water, but I will blog about that later.

Now, I want you to take a look at these sculptures.....
These were made by the pastery chef at one of the local 5-Star hotels and he just recently won a gold medal and "Best Pastry Chef", in southern India, award. Not only did this individual do well, but the hotel was awarded "Best Hotel" in Southern India by a panel of international judges. I can actually say this place has the best chefs in town since we eat there at least once a week and now they have the award to prove it.
Martha Stewart eat your heart out..........


0 Responses