We're Safe


I am not sure how many of you reading this blog have heard about the attacks in Mumbai.
I am not going to lie it was shocking to watch what was going on live on TV. I felt like it was Sept.11th all over again. I know this is not my "home" country, but this country has been my home for the past couple of years and it is still hard to believe that this happenend. I am not sure what the reports are saying where ever you live, but the attacks took place in a major area of Mumbai. The terrorists targeted two 5 star hotels and were singling out US and UK nationals.


A total of 8 places were attacked and over 100 people killed and over 300 wounded.


The terrorists are still in the hotel Oberoi holding hostages. There has been continuous gunbattle between the terrorits and military.


Hopefully, this will all be over soon, until then please pray for the victims.




By the way....We are Safe!


Thanks to everyone expressing their concern. I will be back with a happier blog soon.








4 Responses
  1. Michelle Says:

    I'm glad to know yall are safe and sound!!!! as I said in your previous post, I had been watching the news and thought of you. About how far is the town from you?


  2. Darlene Says:

    Mumbai is about 1500 miles west of us.
    Thanks for all your comments. It is so comforting to know that people are thinking of us.

    I hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!


  3. Nancy Says:

    Love you, miss you....Friday nights have never been the same without you! Marcell and I were so happy to know that ya'll are okay, but we are ready for you all to come home now!


  4. Joni Says:

    Glad to know you are safe! Missig you!