Photo Competition

Every year Global Adjustments, the relocating company that helped us move, holds a photo competition for expatriates. I decided to enter some of the photos we had taken throughout the year. They had four main categories, Faces, Places, Into India and Festivals. They also had a Humor category.
The requirements were that the photos had to be taken in India, given a caption and taken by an expatriate.
These are the photos along with their captions that I entered.......
"The Taj"
"Watch Out"

"Royalty"



"OOOPS.....I forgot my bowl"

"OM"

"Nice Accessories"

"Hold On"

"Good Morning Lord Shiva"

"Happy Birthday Lord Krishna"

This last one won 2nd place in the Humor category
"Does this pattern make my butt look big"
There were over 500 photos that were entered. Some of them were just amazing.




















3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I am a veteran Brazilian photographer and writer and I really liked it all work looking for friends worldwide.


  2. Michelle Says:

    Darlene, I'm watching the news and thinking of y'all.Hope everyone is okay.
    On a lighter note, I'm really enjoying your blog!!!!


  3. Darlene Says:

    Thanks Michelle,
    We are all fine. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.