Final Days in Bali


As I mentioned before, we went to Bali to rest and relax and that is just what Ben did. He deserves it!


We all just lounged by the pools and hopped between them and the beach. The kids had fun at the beach. The water was clear after the tide went out. You could see the bottom of the ocean. Carissa found a starfish, but she forgot her underwater camera so we couldn't take a picture.

Ryan had fun collected the coral that washed up. He was not a big fan of the salt water. I don't blame the poor kid.
The pool was our next stop.....



Carissa even made a friend from France. Her name was Lauri.

A poolside snack....



Nap time

Just to let you know....Ben was in pain the next day...OUCH!
Sadly it was then time for us to say "Goodbye" to Bali. It was an incredible trip and we are planning on coming back.









3 Responses
  1. Indy Says:

    Gorgeous photos. I am staring at 8 inches of snow in Ohio so your beautiful pictures helped lift my mood. Enjoy the sunshine.


  2. Darlene Says:

    Thanks Indy.

    Like they say...you always want what you can't have. I wish I was looking at 8 inches of snow.


  3. Joni Says:

    Can you take me next time?
    Wishful thinking, I know!!