25 Random Things About Me

I decided to follow in the footsteps of my friend Michelle. I have been tagged on facebook several times to do this...so here it goes.


1. My hair is naturally curly (went that way after Carissa was born)

2. I grew up in a small town of 5000 people

3. I hate to fly

4. Ben and I got married in Las Vegas

5. I love to watch "Chick Flicks"

6. I don't like balloons

7. I don't like chocolate

8. I LOVE baseball

9. My favorite color is blue

10. I ate mud as a kid

11. I ran away from home once (to my friends up the street)

12. I like talking on the phone

13. I hate texting or smsing (it takes tooo long)

14. I am a shoe-a-holic

15. I don't like milk

16. I am a very emotional person

17. I am of Native American descent

18. I like to plan/organize parties

19. I have only 1 sister

20. I am a facebook junkie

21. I like the taste of tequilla

22. I am a control freak

23. I used to hunt/fish with my dad

24. Played sports in high school

25. I still have my childhood stuffed dog....HENRY!

There it is...Now I tag all of you who read this to do the same!!!!!!
4 Responses
  1. Michelle Says:

    DARLENE! You don't like chocolate?! :)


  2. Darlene Says:

    I know Michelle, I am strange.


  3. Darlene Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Joni Says:

    You love baseball? I would never have dreamed. LOL