Trip to Mahabalipuram

After 2 1/2 years, I decided to take the kids to Mahabalipuram. This is 7th century city about 60 km south of Chennai. It has beautiful rock carved temples, statues and caves. Some of the monuments are World Heritage sites. Carissa and Ryan had so much fun climbing and hiding in every nook they could find. We had a great time playing around and taking pictures.

Cariss and Ryan at the Shore Temple
Daydreaming
Carissa is on top of the world
Here we are


They needed a nap (Flintstone Style)
Meditation break
Girl power
I think I can, I think I can
Getting some shade.



5 Responses
  1. Those are great photos Darlene! I'd be afraid to get under the rocks. LoL!


  2. Unknown Says:

    I love the new look of your blog!


  3. Darlene Says:

    Thanks Danie,
    I sure do miss reading your blog. How are things in Texas?


  4. Michelle Says:

    I feel like all I say is, "I love your pictures!" Can't help it though, I DO! FUN times, GREAT memories!


  5. HI DARLENE,
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN INDIA, AND DO YOU PLAN ON LIVING THERE INDEFINITELY.I MAY GO AND LIVE IN PUNJAB,INDIA SOME DAY.I AM ENGAGED TO A WONDERFULL MAN FROM THERE.HE IS SIKH AND REI KI HEALER.