HELP WANTED

Just in case any of you are unhappy with your jobs, here are a few positions that I am sure have immediate openings. I am not sure about the pay, but I hear the benefits are GREAT!




Executive Chauffer- Must be willing to work long hours and be flexible with meal time.


Master Stylist- Must be up to date with the latest trends.








Sales Executive

Railway Safety Director- Must be able to stay awake during hours of operation.







Landscaping Engineer- Patience is a MUST

Ice Distributor- Must work quickly







Shipping/Handling Executive- Must be able to use your head!


If you are interested in any of these positions, please send me your resume and I will see what I can do for you.
3 Responses
  1. Joni Says:

    I could totally use another job!!
    Well, with the YMCA, Randalls (used to be secret shopper--didn't last long), and Pre-K teacher why NOT add another one. I am very interested in the ICE job. LOL

    Missing YOU!!!


  2. Joni Says:

    I could totally use another job!!
    Well, with the YMCA, Randalls (used to be secret shopper--didn't last long), and Pre-K teacher why NOT add another one. I am very interested in the ICE job. LOL

    Missing YOU!!!


  3. Joni Says:

    Can't even begin to understand why it posted my comment twice??? I must really like me!